Monday, October 24, 2011

It's Think Pink Week !!

Hi Y'all

I know I said I was back , but I never was good at keep a journal/diary so why should a blog be any different LMAO.  This time though, I'm serious just have to gather my thoughts.  I'll post all about the Relay for Life and Rays of Hope's first year as a team later because right now .......

It's Time For Our 3rd Annual Think Pink Week For Breast Cancer!


Seems like just yesterday I was bugging MrShyGuy Schmooz to turn Stampede Canyon Pink, and not because it's my favorite color lol ..... rather because it was October And Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

My my my my how we've grown over 3 years and we've got one hell of a week of performers for everyone to come and enjoy and show support for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer!

The venue has changed, Broody Flow has built a lovely outdoor club area at our home ~ The Sweet Escape and has worked his cute butt off to help book the fantastic singers, musicians and DJ's!!

26 Performers in all to entertain you and get you dancing and moving, inviting your friends in AND All Donations Go To The American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer!!

Monday, October 24th Kicks Our Week Off  :
3-4pm Bill Tigerpaw ~ 4-5pm NormReynolds Genesis ~ 5-6pm Bo Hoyes

Tuesday, October 25th :
3-5pm DJ Delightful Juneberry AND 5-6pm Premium Composer

Wednesday, October 26th :
3-5pm Bones Writer ~ 4-5pm Karebearlovin ~ 5-6pm Lou Mannock

Thursday,, October 27th :
3-4pm Lance Windlow ~ 4-5pm DJ Walker Cobalt ~ 5-6pm Melodee McDonnell

Friday, October 28th :
3-4pm Torben Asp ~ Eli Megadon ~ Dhalif Rhapsody ~ 6-7pm Wytchwhisper Sadofsky

Saturday, October 29th :
11am-12pm DJ USmale BigBear ~ 12-1pm Josie Anderton ~ 1-2pm Chapman Zane ~ 2-3pm Pmann Sands

Sunday, October 30th :
11am-12pm Jana Kyomoon ~ 12-1pm Suzetta Moonites ~ 1-2pm Mica Breen ~ 2-3pm Mila Avedon ~ 3-4pm Anightwing Akina

Special Halloween Events ~ Monday, October 31st :
3-5pm DJ Suzetta Moonites With "Wicked In Pink"
5-7pm DJ MrShyGuy Schmooz Makes A Special Return With "Spooky Sock Hop"
7-9pm DJ Gai Thor Closes Out Think Pink Week With "HOWL - o - ween"

We have music of all styles from oldies to new age with rock, pop, country, jazz and everything in between!  Live singers with backtracks, singers performing their originals, musicians rocking their acoustic and electric guitars, keyboardists giving you a new sound to hear and DJ's spinning their favorite tunes!

Music for everyone and All for The Fight Against Breast Cancer!

It's October and Time To Get Your Pink On!!  I've got mine on, Save The TaTas, Save Second Base, Think Pink....... I've been spreading the word to everyone I know.   Help me and tell all your friends and join me, broody, these fantastic performers and the Rays of Hope this week at The Sweet Escape!

I'll be posting about the week as it goes along with some pictures!

Hope To See You ;)

Thinkin Pinkin
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment