Monday, July 18, 2011

I Know It's Been A While But I'm Back!

Hey Y'all !

Just A Quick Post as I sit in front of my work computer.
I know it's been a while,  I've been swamped in RL and SL :(

RL Work Drama, SL Friends .... or are/were they ?
Singing and managing/helping singers

AND OF COURSE ....... The Relay For Life of Second Life !
Seasons of Hope 2011 ~ That Just Ended This Past Weekend!
Can You Say $370,000 U.S. Dollars !!!!

I will be posting reflections of this Relay Season
the events my Team held and other events "we" helped out with.

Posting Pictures and My Adventures With Building Our Campsite
(tryin to laugh at memories of the Asset Server Always Going Down)

And Yes !  Pictures & Descriptions of The Relay Weekend!

I Do Hope You Made It & For More Than Just An Hour!

Relay For Life In RL & SL ........
It's NOT Just An Event
It's A HAPPENING

It's A Living Breathing Weekend That You Really Shouldn't Miss A Moment Of  ~ Celebrate ~ Remember ~ Fight Back  !

Smiles & Huggs
Post More Later For Ya
Beginning With March 2011 & RFL Kickoff

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment